So I give you another piece that is going to be going into the real portfolio. I am very happy with the way it he turned out. Though I do wish that the camera was a little more friendly to this guy. Instead of being highlighted with grey he is actually highlighted with a dark blue. You cant really tell by looking at the pictures but it makes him look a little more cold.

Now I might be donating this piece to the Toys for Tots army that the Freebootaz are talking about painting up this year. If I do I will be sure to let everyone know and put up a link to the Ebay auction that the Army is at so everyone can go bid on it and have a chance to help out the Toys for Tots.






2 Responses so far.

  1. I've always been a fan of this Chappy model. He looks very...exuberant or something similar, like he's leading into battle by example to inspire the troops.

  2. Its funny this seems to be everyones favorite chappy from the line... the other one that I really like other than the jump chappy is the one that looks like he wants to give someone a hug.

Post a Comment