So this is my unit of Knights Exemplar... I know... I know... I said I was going to paint deliverers next. But I put it to a vote over on the Privateer Press Forums and they voted that I should paint these guys first. So I did... Now over the next couple of days there will be lots of pictures to add because Wednesday is paint day up at the shop and I always manage to get a lot of stuff painted up there on paint day.

At paint day I am going to be painting the 2 Reclaimers that I picked up last week plus another Warcaster that I found in a big box of random models sitting in the old hobby room. Yes he is one of mine So I am going to get him all painted up and then pretty much all the Menoth stuff is done except for the deliverers which WILL be getting painted this week. I will probably break them up into 2 groups of 5 so that way it won't seem like its so many models to paint. So I am going to wrap this up for the night because I still have to post over on the PP forums and get all my stuff packed up so I can go up to the shop and paint.








4 Responses so far.

  1. The more I see of this game the more I like it...which is strange since I have only seen the Mini's and I have NO idea how it plays lol. Great work Wolfy!

  2. They look great man.

    Hexter, the minis is what drew me in they I played a game and now I am addicted! It is a very solid game with excellent minis, now I have also migrated over to Hordes as well. All I can say is get someone to give you a trial game, it got me hooked!

  3. thanks guys...

    Hex if we lived near each other I would give you a demo game so you see how much fun it really is.

  4. Wolfy, if I lived near ANYONE I would be playing my face off lol. I am content right now just to have fun stuff to paint.

Post a Comment