So here we are with yet another month gone and we are just a little closer to the end of the year. Now that October is over with and so isn't the three year anniversary of the studio. I still have a hard time believing that I have been at this for 3 years now.

For last month the big projects were those pesky little squats which there were 60 of... and some orks which will be an ongoing project for a little while. There are 90 of those and I need to get them all finished up so I can start thinking about the next project I want to work on. For stuff on the schedule at the moment it is all about Anima Tactics. I got 6 models for it in the mail the other day and I am to paint them up and get them sent back. I got the bases painted the other day and last night I got started on the first model in the collection. I hope to have her done by the end of the night. a couple of the models I am waiting for the paints to arrive before I can start on them but they should be here by Saturday. So the next few days are going to be busy... but then again I like it that way.

I still have plenty of time on the schedule for your projects so IF you have something that you want to get painted I am here just shoot me an email to commissions@2tonpainting.com and I will get right back with you.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment