And this is the last of the Terminators that I have to paint for 2nd company. And this might be the last bit of blue that I am going to be painting for a while. I have finalized a deal on a really large Commission that I mentioned a few posts ago. The official start date on the project is April 15th but I am going to be getting a small head start on some things for the project. I am really looking forward to it because there is a rather large Forge World model on the list of things to paint for it.

Now the fade on the lightning claws everyone keeps asking me about is actually very simple and is actually not a drybrush job. I started out with a really dark red and with really thin coats (thinned with Windsor & Newton Flow Improver) of progressively lighter shades up through orange to yellow at the very tips.










0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment