This is a new thing I am going to start doing. I am following several different blogs and for the most part they are all really good or have a really good concept. So what I am going to start doing from now on is every now and then I am going to post up a link to a blog that I follow or that I recommend that people at least check out.

So the first Noteable that I am going to post up is a NEW blog that a buddy of mine just started recently and I think it is very worthy of the first mention. Battle-Ranchs 40k roundup is a great blog especially for those of us that have been playing for so long that the standard missions have become boring and you are struggling to find a way to make things interesting. He writes up new missions to make things interesting and keeps things from getting boring. I really recommend that people play through some of the missions that he posts up HERE

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment