So... I was sitting here the other night after finishing Lord Toxis and I was trying to figure out what I wanted to paint next since I am without big projects just a bunch of small half done ones right now, and that got me thinking about the stuff I had sitting on the shelf that are like half finished projects. So I went digging and I found some Sternguard that I need to get painted up as Ultramarines. And since I want these guys to look top notch I decided that I was going to do something that is completely out of character for me and my painting style. I am going to paint them one at a time instead of assembly line like I normally do. That way I can focus on the details of each figure and I can completely immerse myself in the painting of the figure. It helps with the relaxation that painting gives me.






0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment