Hey fans,

I just wanted to through my monthly news update to let you all know how things were going here in the studio. And I can say things are about par for the course at the moment. There are still commission slots open on the calender that I would like to get filled up so IF you are curious about getting your models painted up just drop me an email to chris@2tonpainting.com to get a quote or schedule your commission.

Also in the news for the studio since this is the holiday season I decided to have a drop in rates for the holidays which is why they are not posted up on the commission pricing page at the moment. All price quotes are by email request only.

Now what have I been up to.... painting on some more Convergence of Cyriss models. And I picked up a couple unexpected Cryx commissions at the end of November. The first one was for Darragh Wraithe and the other one is for a Kraken that is going to be mounted on a corpse field base from our friends over at Secret Weapon Miniatures.


1 Response so far.

  1. If you are searching for the best Bitcoin exchange company, then you should go with Coinbase.

Post a Comment