So as the title says... I did die a little on the inside on this one. As you all know in between painting my stuff and stuff for the many other projects and people out there I am also helping my Dad get his Ultramarines painted up. Well here is another one of those units. I started it on Wednesday at paint night at the shop, and I finally finished them up a little while ago. When I painted these poor guys blue I felt a little piece of me shrivel up and rot away...

Actually it wasn't all that bad I am helping my dad get his army painted other wise they might never get painted. And even though they are blue... I am very happy with the way that they turned out.

So one tactical squad done... 4 more to go...









2 Responses so far.

  1. See now this is Advertising directed squarely at me lol...what with me playing Ultramarines as my first Army. Maybe once I dig out of the hole my Vacation/Birthday put me in I will get in touch with you to Paint up my HQs or something :)

  2. I think we can work something out... even though it might just kill me to do it.

    No seriously I pick on the ultras a lot... but they really are nice to paint when just about every marine you paint is in some shade of grey

Post a Comment