So I have been handed an advance copy of the new fantasy starter box to paint up so the local store can have a painted copy to show off and use for demos and such. I decided to start with the Skaven. The models look great, they are really awesome sculpts but they don't fit together all that great. Some of the pegs are a little to big and need to be trimmed up a bit. Other than that they are great.

Now the downside to this project... 74 models in 2 weeks. I think I can pull this off I just have to focus and seriously crack down on the distractions.










1 Response so far.

  1. Did you know there are no Rats in Alberta? True fact. I guess no one here can play Skaven then!

    Pretty awesome looking little buggers though, folks are right Wolfy, your painting is improving quite substantially! =)

Post a Comment